From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Baxter
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 4:36 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: after the last Yosemite and iCloud update

I got a notice for a Yosemite update available, and downloaded and installed
it, then repaired permissions.  It informed that that my Mac was being set up
for iCloud, and when I went to system preferences and expanded the iCloud
section, VoiceOver identified the “services group.”  In that group was one area
of the screen which, when the VO cursor was put there, made a sort of
gobble-gobble noise, which caused VO to either crash or become locked up.  This
weird noise seems to go on forever and doesn’t seem to indicate anything
useful.  Anyone got one of these weird screen zones, and if so what is it? :)

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/