I have a really major question of sorts, well 2. How do i uninstall apps from
the mac store that i do not want? I’m not seeing uninstall buttons from it
anywhere that i can find.

Also i’ve got apps that have downloaded to my downloads folder. I’m assuming i
need to actually move them to the applications folder, but how do i accomplish
this?

BTW I seem to be getting along nicely with my mac. I’ve found a couple insanely
useful apps some of which i found on applevis
.:)

I’ve found macjournal useful the most though. I’ve got a few things I need to
track journal wise and i like the fact that i can just create multiple journals
as needed. The app was expensive but worth the price.

I also found an app called my medical. it’s fully accessible as far as i can
tell. If someone wants to check it out and report it’s accessibility on apples
they should do so. I don’t have an account to report it/fill out info on it and
no time till after new years.

The hi lights of my medical is that i’m on over 15 different medications, i’m
in the hospital at least once every couple months and i go by ambulance. Once
i’m done entering all of the data i should just be able to hand my macbook to
the proper people so they can pull the info out of the app. We’ll see just how
useful it is in time.

My final question is this. I’m looking for good and free bible study apps so if
anyone has ideas out there i’d appreciate it