Hi,

When accessing Google Docs, a couple of things may help.  The best way to
access Google Docs is with Chrome and ChromeVox.  But, if you’re not
comfortable using that package, Safari will work with a bit of different
navigation than you may be used to.  In Safari, when you first open the Doc,
wait a few seconds for the Doc to load, then just use your arrow keys, with no
VO keys.  Arrowing up/down will read line by line and left/right will read
character by character.  It also tends to move the cursor along with you and
thus you can enter info as you go.  Also, when not within the text area, using
the tab key to move between elements works quite nice and simply press return
to activate a link, or spacebar to activate a button.

On an organizational note, she is correct that the Google Doc allows for better
on-going collaboration but I find that Google Forms work much nicer for survey
kinds of things.  You can leave the results viewable to the persons submitting
that I said viewable, not editable, so your data remains accurate.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada