Do it on the iPhone only.

On 04/12/2014 08:37, Lorie McCloud wrote:
does it matter which device I do that on or do I need to do it on both?

On 12/4/2014 1:32 AM, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
Go to settings, iTunes and App Stores and turn off aps besides automatic
downloads heading.

On 04/12/2014 07:16, Lorie McCloud wrote:
recently I installed 2 apps on my Ipad mini. when I picked up my Iphone
I discovered that they had also been installed on it. I don't
necessarily want that to happen. is there a setting somewhere I can
adjust?

Thanks.

protection is active.