I want to move a numbers spreadsheet off my mac and into iCloud. I select the
file menu item “Move to” and choose other… in the browser that pops up I see
choices for iCloud  and for iCloud Drive, in the side table. It seems that
iCloud Drive contains the same folders from iCloud plus several others that
aren’t in iCloud. What’s the diff? and does it matter which I select to store
my spreadsheet, iCloud or iCloud Drive?