I  hope that I am not having a false sense of security. As far as I know I have
never set up a recovery key. I understood that this was only an issue for
encrypted disc systems? I do not have any encryptions set up on any of my
 Mac iPad or  iPhone.
 Am I on a knife edge without realising it?

David Griffith