From: Brian Fischler
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 4:59 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Easiest Printers for the Mac

Thanks Phil, the big reason I have not gotten a printer besides the obvious is
for this reason print cartridges as I recall can get expensive. It’s a shame to
hear that they still dry out so quickly. Will have to research this some to see
if there is a printer suggestion for those of us who might not print very often.