I'm not running vmware right now but I have in the past. It really isn't that
annoying once you get used to it. All new things can be a pain, some more so
than others. What did you install for your linux vm?

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!