Hi all,

I am going to be starting with a new job, and will be advising and
demonstrating access using VoiceOver and the Macintosh.
We're thinking of purchasing a MacBook Pro.
I am wondering what your thoughts are on which model might suit the
needs for us.
I envision needing a word processor, presentation program and not sure
about audio production.
I'm guessing that Iwork 9, for the word processing and presentation
portions.
Not sure which would be best for audio work.

Any thoughts on which MacBook pro would be best for this type of work?
Suggestions on specifications would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob Hill