I just have one word of caution about docuscan  the price of this product
unless I’m not mistaken is still $300. While Abby Bynum reader is $100. Concern
number two as I’m not mistaken anything you scan winds up online. For many of
the things I get that is the absolute last place I would want my documents
saved. For the two reasons I’ve just noted I won’t buy this product, because
many of the items that I must stand are quite personal and quite private. And
I’m not the least bit interested in having that type of information fall into
the wrong hands potentially. Hope this helps?

Sincerely Maurice mines.
message number 505-369-3283.
Note the text of this email has been dictated by using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac,
some words, spellings, syntax and or other errors in this email are the result
of either the software or the dictation process.