Hi there
Please note there is a bug in Yosemite in which if you press the = to put in
your formula, you have to make sure to press the X right arrow first before you
start typing in your cells  or your numbers or whatever. The cursor is being
placed just before the = when you start the formula. This was not true before
the last numbers update. It took me about an hour one time to figure this out.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone