Hello Everyone,

I was just playing a movie in iTunes 12, for the first time; well, actually,
I was playing a movie in iTunes for the first time, ever, on my Mac, to be
more exact.

Anyway, does anyone know how to access the various controls for playback?
For example, how does one restart the movie?   Is there a way to move
backward or forward through the movie either by typing in a time stamp or by
using a slider?  I could not find anything via VoiceOver.

Thank you,

Mark