Hello List;  Recently, I asked about creating iphone apps and whether
or not the software for this is accessible.  Since then I've found out
I didn't even know enough to ask the right questions.  Aparently,
there are three options creating what is called a native app or a full
blown program or creating a widgit or web app.  Obviously, the latter
two choices are as expected easier.  I've found out that what i want
is to creat a webapp which will make my website like a native app even
appearing on a person's home page and using other built in features of
the iphone.  I've also learned that the program for this is called
dash.  I've been trying to use it, and quite honestly there are a lot
of buttons that are unlabelled.  I'm searching for a third party app
that will do the same thing, but I'm also going to email the
accessibility desk.  I figure if they thought enough to make the
iphone accessible they will help make the app process accessible.  I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone out there who is trying or has thought
about trying to create a webapp like this.  I'll keep you informed.
thanks for listening, Max