Hi Dionipher

Yeah know that, cmd right arrow. That plays the next consecutive track in the
album. What I was wanting to do was to play another song, but not the next
song. Like play track 5 then play track 10. I know about up next where you
programme what order you want ahead of playing but wondered if you could do a
quick command to move to another, but not the next track, other than going to
the context menu. Janine

Sent from my iPad