Okay, here's something else to try.

Select the itunes store radio button and type the name of what you purchased in
the search field and press enter. For me, this came up and showed it as in my
library. But I still couldn't actually find it until I then chose the right
radio button for it, in this case, tv shows. I would be sure to look at the
options including the pop-up that shows "more". It is always possible that you
are looking for it under audiobooks but it is acgtually classified as something
else that is showing up in the "more" pop-up.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!