I can't help you with this but have you investigated why your headphone jack is
not working?

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!

On Dec 30, 2014, at 6:33 PM, wayne coles <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,list i need some advice about ,headphones as my headphone jack has
stopped working , so i need recommendations for wireless headphones that use
a usb dongle, so i have the range if needed so , any help please and if
possable the link to view them . thanks in advance