It might be possible to assign commands using keyboard commander's
navigation menu option.  I'd have to play with it, but I've created navigation
commands for text navigation for my laptops because there is no page up, page
down, home or end keys on the smaller keyboard.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion