Hi,

Since upgrading to Yosemite, I don't seem to be able to use Google Chrome.  It
gets stuck on a heading and nothing works apart from moving by headings. I
can't read any content on pages only by heading or links but I can no longer
use vo+arrow keys to move about in a page.  Has anybody else experienced this?
Last night, I tried another browser for mac called Aviator and it behaves in
the same fashion as Google Chrome does now.  Any comments?

Andrew