Hi,

After entering the description info for the event, as in, “Meet with Bob at
10:00 am on Friday”, press return.  If focus is not already in the proper area,
use the Window Chooser VO-f2-f2 and you’ll see the event info.  When in the
specific event window, you can add all the specifics you need such as Location,
modifying the exact time parameters, invited people, notification settings and
much more.  Think of the initial entry field as a “Quick Entry” field and all
the important details are entered in the specific event window.  I would assume
that this is purposeful so that basic events can be added extremely quickly and
more complex events need the more detailed window.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada