Hi there
Are you doing tables or text? I ask because if you're doing text, you would
interact with the section that says headers or footers  so that you can type in
your headers or footers. If you're doing tables you have to use the right kind
of table so that you get headers and footers.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone