Hi all,

I have to go against the grain. If you think Apple or any other vendor is going
to spend time on building a non-graphical environment as outlined on this
thread. It will not occur due to no market.  We are .5% of the market thus
there is no business requirement for them and they will not get their ROI.

The CLI on the Mac does provide text base applications if you like to learn.
people like things to be easy, thus why we have GUI now.

Sean