Hello:
I’m still not having any luck. Yes, my book shows up in itunes 12 under audio
books, but it will not sync to my phone. Here is what I do. I have iTunes 12,
and an iPhone 5s.
I have manually manage content checked.
I connect the cable to my Mac, and iPhone. I open iTunes. I navigate past the
music radio button, and go to the more pop up. I choose audio books, and press
vo space. I vo right arrow over to the my audio books and make sure it says
selected. I vo right arrow again until I hear book grid no selection. I
interact wit the grid and hear my audio book title: it says 1 of 1. There is no
check box here. I make sure VO says selected though. I vo right arrow past the
iPhone pop up button until I hear scroll area. I interact with that scroll
area. I go to the end, stop interacting, go across until I hear the sync
button. I vo space on sync. Itunes dings, I eject phone, and I have no book on
phone.
What am I doing wrong?