Hello everyone,
This is Chenelle, I wanted to know when you're using a refreshable braille
display on I was device such as: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad mini or iPad?
Can you download bro translation programs for other languages suchS French,
Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Russian? Reason for my asking for this
question is because, I am learning Russian and I want to learn Russian braille
so I can read or write Russian. There are no resources in the US for which I
can access the Russian Cyrillic alphabet. I do not own and A Windows computer.
I only have a Mac. Mike took Sperry program with my Romeo embosser will not
work with my Mac. Furthermore, the only way I would be able to access materials
and Russian Brio is to write to the library for the blind in Moscow Russia.
However, I don't know enough Russian in order to write them in their own
language. Is there anyone out there thatlives outside of the US that could help
me with this problem?
Thank you so much for your time I most greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely, Chenelle

Sent from my iPhone