I went searching at one time and got a usb one with a kind of retractable cable
that kind of worked with my Mac but wasn't really consistent. So I've been
interested in this for a while and would also really like a bluetooth one.
Because of this thread, I decided to do a little search on Amazon. Here is the
link to the one I found that seemed to have the best overall rating and the
most really positive reviews. I've also included one description from another
review that I got by searching google. It does appear that there is not an
equals key on this one but that equals is produced with enter and a backspace
key in the top row so reprogramming of numpad kommander would be necessary for
numpad commander. But none of the others I found had a rating anywhere near
this one. But since I haven't bought it yet, I'm not able to say anything
firsthand and you would do well to research it thoroughly before buying.

http://www.amazon.com/Satechi-Bluetooth-Wireless-Keypad-MacBook/dp/B00CJKW4WQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420761164&sr=1-1&keywords=bluetooth+numeric+keypad

The Satechi Wireless Smart Keypad has been imbued with the Apple design
aesthetic. It’s the same color and shape as the Apple keyboard, but it's made
from plastic instead of aluminum. It’s an inch deeper than the keyboard and
1.25 inches narrower than the trackpad.
There’s a reason for the size mismatch: the Satechi Keypad also functions as a
standalone calculator, so it has a 12-digit LCD screen across the top along
with two rows of dedicated calculator keys.

Setup and pairing is simple. After inserting the two provided AAA batteries
into the battery compartment via the latch on the bottom, I turned it on,
selected Mac from the “Mac/PC” toggle switch, pressed the “Comm” button on the
underside, and it paired with my iMac in the same manner as any other keyboard.

Once turned on, you can leave the power switch in the “on” position and the
keypad will sleep when it's not needed; to wake it, simply press the “wake
ce/ac” button. There’s a small “mode” button at the right of the top row of
calculator buttons that will switch the device between calculator and keypad
modes and it works well: my iMac invariably recognizes it as an input device
within a split second of switching from calculator mode.

As a basic calculator, it gets the job done. As a numeric keypad, it works
extremely well. The layout is slightly different than the numeric keypad on the
Apple Extended Keyboard, with the equals function performed by the enter key
and a backspace key in the top row, but the tactile sensation and key return is
similar to that of Apple’s keyboards.

At $35.99, there are less-expensive alternatives than the Satechi Wireless
Smart Keypad, but I find the built-in calculator function to be very useful and
I like the fact that it matches the rest of the computer hardware on my
desktop. If you find yourself longing for a numeric keypad that can act as a
standalone calculator, you could do a lot worse than the Satechi.

This description/review came from
http://arstechnica.com/apple/2014/03/satechi-wireless-smart-keypad-continues-where-apple-wireless-keyboard-left-off/
--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: