I got the terminal commands to work with VLC last night. it started playing
right away but it stopped often and I would have to tell it to go to the next
track. it staid stuck in the same album and wouldn’t wander around as I wanted
it to. it’s a pretty big folder probably 25 or more artists and a lot of them
have more than 1 album. is there some setting I can change to get it to do what
I want or do you think maybe the folder’s just too big?

 TThanks.