Well, the message you just replied to mentions using different web browsers so
I would think that would be the website rather than the app. I haven't as yet
even used the app so I don't know about this.
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: