From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joseph
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 12:40 PM
To: Macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: VO Volum Flexuation on my brand new MBP 13 Inch

Hello list,
Just curious. Have any of you noticed any slight VO volume fluctuation in
Yosemite?

This is a brand new MBP 13 inch machine, in use for only a week or so. Note,
this happens regardless of the Audio Ducking setting. It’s not the same as
audio ducking, but never the less, there is some VO volume fluctuation.

Any comments please?

TIA.