Hi, can you send those keystroke commands again please? I think you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jürgen Fleger
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:27 AM
To: Mac Visionaries Visionaries
Subject: Re: Amadeus Pro keystrokes.

Hi Gabriel,

> Am 06.01.2015 um 17:14 schrieb Gabriele Battaglia
> <gabriele.battag...@gmail.com>:
>
> Let’s say I have a 3 hours long audio MP3.
> It’s a movie and I would like to copy in my clipboard, the ending music track.
> The section I’m interested in starts at 290.00 minutes and ends at 300.00
> minutes.
> Now I’ve my opened file in Amadeus Pro and the next action I must take is to
> set my selection from 290 to 300 minutes.
> What do you suggest me to do, in order to complete this task?

I'd use the "go to" function by pressing CMD + g and enter 290 minutes. Now I'd
highlighted the audio file to the end and deleted it.

> The second question has to do with tracks.
> If I’m on an audio document that contains 4 tracks:
> 1. How can I move from one track to another?
press n

> 2. How can I know what track I’m on?

press Shift + Space

> 3. How can I play only the track I’m on?

Shift + Space

> 4. How can I know what part of each track are selected?

I don't think you can select different parts of different tracks at the same
time but I'm not sure about that.

All the best
Jürgen