Hi everyone.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any VO-accessible card games?  I'm
looking for games like Spades, Rook, Setback/Pitch, Phase 10, Skip-Bo, Five
Crowns, and so on.  I've not been able to find things like this for my
iDevices, except for Blackbird! :-)  I was hoping that there might,
possibly, be some for Yosemite?  Given the luck I'm having, I've started to
doubt it, but I figured I'd ask.  I'm working on learning to play Bridge,
as it's one of the few games that I've found a couple of accessible forms
of, but if anyone knows of any VO-accessible, Yosemite-compatible versions
of any of these others, I'd be eternally grateful!

Feel free to suggest other non-card games that are accessible.  I mean,
I'll play board games, card games, strategy games, arcade-type games, RPG
games, and pretty much anything else, so no limits on the suggestions.
It's just that card games are my passion, and I haven't been able to find
very many of those other than Poker or Solitaire types of games, which are
my least favorite forms of card games.  Thanks for any ideas/suggestions!

Amy