Actually, it's every bit worth it considering all you can do with Audio Hijack.
Also, as far as I can see, there's nothing to stop you from continuing to use
the latest version of audio hijack pro 2 unless and until it will no longer do
what you want done but audio hijack 3 will. I'm still using audio hijack 2, the
latest version of 2, and it is still working fine for me in what I am doing
right now. So while I do plan to upgrade eventually, I see no need to
frantically rush to do it. Also, if you didn't have a key for the earlier
application, you were greatly handicapped because white noise overlays your
recordings after a few minutes so if you used it before but didn't have a
license you probably weren't doing much with it.

--
Cheryl

"Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24 (HCSB)