Hi all. I need some help right away. I came back to the computer with the
battery drained. I plug it in and I thought it would resume to where I was in
it. But instead, it rebooted completely, Apple screen and all. The first
problem is that when it's booting up, the screen is very bright. It seems like
the brightness is at 100% when it boots up. Also, when it booted up, the light
that indicates that the display was asleep was on. So with that, the monitor
kept falling asleep after waiting for a minute to boot up. I corrected the
monitor and the sleep light not syncing by closing the lid and now everything
is normal on that end, however the display when booting is still very bright.
The 2nd issue I encountered is in disk utility when in recovery mode. I did a
permissions repair and I got the following message in the first result:
Warning: SUID File
system/library/coreservices/remotemanagement/ardagent.app/contents/macos/ardagent
 has been modified and will not be repaired. Should I be worried about this and
if so how do I fix it?
So my two problems are the screen brightness at boot, how do I fix that and if
that SUID file will cause problems in my system, how do I fix that? Thanks for
any answers you may have.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook