Just add a record block after your audio. Headphones or other speaker outputs
are only there for monitoring. Remember that if you don't monitor, that audio
will be sent, so if you are capturing system audio, it will sound like your Mac
is muted while you are recording. For that reason, I always include an output
block and wear headphones while using this app.
> On Jan 29, 2015, at 6:22 PM, Scott Berry <sb356...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> How do I make the pipeline of Audio Hijack 3 just go straight to a file
> without any audio through headphones?

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com