Hey everyone, well I decided now that apple has released the second update to go ahead and upgrade to yosemite. I actually don't notice one difference, the one bug I have noticed is, on web sites, when typing a long message in some text fields, voiceover sometimes totally loses focus. Also on the desktop, when arrowing up and down, sometimes the drives are not spoken. It also seems slightly less responsive. Whenever I install a new operating system, I always prefer to format my drive and do a clean install. I decided not to reinstall fusion and use windows on my macs anymore. I can do everything I need to using the mac exclusively. I'm also not going to reinstall adobe flash player. Now that youtube can play all videos using html 5, I see no need for it, and any site that insists on using flash instead of something newer isn't worth it.