I don't think that option is available any more.  Since Mavericks, they have
opening Finder windows in new tabs.  I think this replaced the other option
prior to Mavericks.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion