From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Vivianna
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 06:08
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: my experience upgrading to yosemite 10.10.2

hi all,
so, i decided to upgrade from mavericks to the latest yosemite a few days ago.
the first thing i noticed was, o.o crap, vmWare fusion 6.2 won’t work so, now i
am running the latest 7.2 version in demo mode.
next thing, programs like skype, mail, safari, did not work as usual.  so, i
restarted the machine and, wow, some of that was magically fixed.
then, voiceover would not say the letters N and O.  no matter where i was or
what i was doing, nothing in the N or O department.  typing, or reading letter
by letter.
so, this morning i restarted again and, what do you know, now i can hear the
N’s and O’s again.
also, when using the backspace to delete or edit, voiceover would not speak at
all.  i had to totally guess what i was doing.  very weird,  but, after the
latest restart this morning, i have that back as well.
all this is super strange.
does anybody have any ideas what was happening?
thanks for any input.

Vivianna