Normally you can interact with containers. Scroll areas, tables, toolbars,
groups, HTML contents, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. Note that to
review the contents of some of these items, interacting is not always required
(particularly true of tables). You can also interact with just about anything
including button names, checkboxes, text labels, and so on if you need to
examine how text in those items is spelled.
> On Feb 8, 2015, at 1:47 AM, Pamela Francis <gypsykitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
> I know this is an elementary question, I should know it, however there are
> times I screw it up. A friend was working with me to help me make rules for a
> mailbox. There are times I know when to interact and when not to. Is there a
> basic rule of thumb one can follow in order to know when to do this and when
> not to?
> Thanks much
>
> Pam Francis

Have a great day,