It was thenotion of using VO-J that I was totally missing. I actually
had gotten it all done without doing that, but it's so much more
elegant with the VO-J. Because I don't use that command very often, I
often don't realize where to apply it. And yeah, sorry for my
subjectnot beig too clear. I ws tired. It's an Excell sheet that I've
brought into Number. The popups did't export so I was making htem
back. I really wish there was better conversion between Mac and
Windows programs--it's the only thing that keeps mein windows.