What words did you find he ran together?  I use him as my default all the time,
and only thing I've found that sounds really weird, is when you try to log in
anywhere and go to the usual "remember me," checkbox, when he speaks the
"remember me," he sounds like he either has his teeth clenched, or has
something in his mouth, which always makes me cringe, and I've always thought
it really weird that he sounds like that.