Hi all.

I am using the latest version of iTunes on yosemite. All is well until I try to
use Internet Radio. If I try to expand any category iTunes goes busy and I
eventually have to force quit it. Is anybody else experiencing this behavior
and/or does anybody have any idea of what is going on and any suggestions for
stopping this, other than staying out of Internet Radio :-)

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

"Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24 (HCSB)