Hello folks,
The first problem I'm encountering  with the latest OS X update is Safari text
selection issues.
An example where I encounter this problem is when I'm in any web edit box, I
type a word, and lets say that word gets a typo.
I highlight the word to corect it, press VoiceOver shift M, but as soon as I've
done htat, another word on the screen entirely gets highlighted instead, and
nope this has nothing to do with cursor tracking, from what I can tel.
The second question I had is, have any of you tried accessing Google Hangouts?
I'm curious how accessible that is with VoiceOver in general since that's web
based content.