Getting rather frustrated with Night Owl after difficulty solving this issue.

If I have a timeline with very few tweets or where there are tweets close to
the bottom of the timeline, only part of the tweet is spoken by VO when not
interacting with the table for the timeline.

This did not happen before a certain point but I can't isolate when it started
happening.  It might have been after the latest update.

Does anyone know a way to solve this problem?

With timelines where there are more tweets, the problem happens with more
tweets.  What I mean is that when I start from the bottom and move up, if a
timeline has more items, the problem of only reading a part of the tweet
exhibits itself for, it seems, a certain percentage of the tweets.  Well, if
I'm not describing it properly it won't matter, as anyone who has seen this
will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Zooming does not appear to be a valid solution unless I am not understanding
what I need to do with zoom to solve it.