What I’d love to see is a way to jump to the top of the visible Terminal
output, and not the entire scrollback buffer.  Nowadays, as a result of
VoiceOver’s inability to do that, I read man pages by just putting “|cat” at
the end of the command (e.g., “man ls|cat”) so the whole page ends up in the
buffer.  This is actually a rather pleasant way to read it, and also means the
VO search function can be made to work.

Another annoying thing in recent times is where VO interrupts its own output
when in Terminal.  Any application that moves the cursor, i.e. to redraw a
status line, is thus almost guaranteed to be unusable in the natural
type-and-press-return mode of operation that you would expect.  Bloody
annoying.  Makes MUDding much harder than it needs to be, for example.

And with regard to the topic of the thread generally, I’d love some help here
to report accessibility bugs.  I really feel that we must make ourselves heard.
 The problem is not just that the platform is mainstream, or that each system
has its advantages and disadvantages (they do, of course, and you have to be
objective about that), but that we are increasingly becoming nervous about the
viability of the platform as an accessible solution.  I keep coming back to the
fact that, honestly, the only reason I’m still using OS X at all is that I
prefer the platform, rather than because it’s particularly good at
accessibility.  Considering the great heights of past releases, this is
something that I and others are seemingly getting apprehensive about.

You may remember Marco Z jumping ship in what at the time seemed to a lot of us
like a rather hysterical blaze of fury—well that’s the feeling I’m increasingly
getting about just calling it quits and going to Windows for good, setting up
shop, and just using the Mac for the few things it’s particularly good at, in
effect changing my primary platform.  Obviously, as I prefer Mac OS X
architecture and general usage to Windows, I don’t want to do that.  For those
who don’t know what I’m on about:
https://www.marcozehe.de/2014/02/07/switching-back-to-windows/
https://www.marcozehe.de/2015/01/06/apple-are-losing-their-edge-also-in-accessibility-quality/

In case you missed it, here’s the AppleVis thread:
http://www.applevis.com/forum/accessibility-advocacy/report-accessibility-bug-friday

I will make sure I annotate my bug reports on that thread, and I will also try
and file with OpenRadar if I can.