Hi!
I really don’t see the need of yet another app specially developped for blind
people.
Of course there sometimes is a need for it for example the voice dream reader
and the knfb reader apps.
But as pages works just like a charm on both the mac and ios devices i don’t
really see no need for a special writing app for blind people.
But thats my personal opinion and maybe there are good arguments for it.
And if someone buys it thats fine for me.
Though i wouldn’t.
/A