From what I've read there isn't a shortcut in Yosemite but you can make one in System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts and assign something to Show Notification Center. I assigned command-option-shift-M as that seemed as good a combo as any.

CB

On 2/25/15 4:54 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Me neither. I have Yosemite, 10.10.2, if that matters.
On Feb 25, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Dionipher Presas Herrera <dionip...@gmail.com <mailto:dionip...@gmail.com>> wrote:

cmd option shift m doesn't work for me.
On 25 Feb 2015, at 08:09 pm, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com <mailto:kilbu...@me.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Or, the built-in MacOS command of cmd-option-shift-m will take you to the Notification Centre.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Feb 25, 2015, at 11:38, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com <mailto:mehg...@icloud.com>> wrote:

Vo-m twice, vo-left or right to it, and vo-space. I set up a hotkey to do this (System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts), but you don't have to.
On Feb 25, 2015, at 12:56 PM, george b <gbma...@gmail.com <mailto:gbma...@gmail.com>> wrote:

How do we open the notification center, please
thanks
*From:*macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]*On Behalf Of*Alex Hall
*Sent:*Tuesday, February 24, 2015 07:51
*To:*macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:*Re: Notification center on mac.
Open the Notifications Center. At the bottom of the window is a "Notification Center Preferences" button; activate that, and you'll find a table of notification-enabled apps. Simply arrow to the app you want, and vo-right to the options. You can decide the alert style (none, banners, or alerts), uncheck the "show in Notification Center" box to remove the app, control how many notifications appear at a time, and so on. Some apps have extra controls, so don't assume they are all identical, and have a good look at the options for each app you want to configure.
Can someone tell me how to remove and add things to my notification center on my new macbook air?
There are
 several things I’d like to remove.
Blessings,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Kirk.
mailto:stacey...@bellsouth.net
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email tomacvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email tomacvisionar...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.

Have a great day,
[...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

[...]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯