Hi,

I think that you will more than likely use the NVG510.
You will just bridge the tC and plug it into the NVG510 via Lan ports.
With the older TC, you would have to bridge the NVG510 instead which is much
more complicated.

On Feb 25, 2015, at 6:50 PM, Joseph <ablindvou...@icloud.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for the info. At this time U-Verse TV isn’t available in my locality and
at this point we only go to 18 MBPS.

> On Feb 25, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Barry Hadder <bhad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m using an Airport Extreme 4th gen with an Motorola NVG510 with no issues.
> I have the ap in bridge mode so the 510 Uverse router takes care of router
> functions and I use the ap as wireless access.
>
> Note that the speedstreme 5360 won’t work with Uverse.  You will need to
> perches the equipment from them when you sign up.  Uverse DSL is IP DSL and
> the modulation is either ADSL2+ or VDSL2+.  If you are able to get Uverse tv,
> than it will be the latter.
>
> On Feb 25, 2015, at 5:02 PM, Joseph <ablindvou...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hello list,
> Is anyone using a time capsule on u-verse with success?
> Here’s the deal. We for a number of reasons are thinking about switching from
> cable to u-verse.
> I am currently using my 802 11 AC duel band airport time capsule on the
> docsis 3 cable modem just fine. Except when the cable service decides to
> flake out.
> I have a speedstream 5360 modem that was once used on DSL and I’m thinking
> about using it with the airport time capsule on the 18 MBPS u-verse
> connection locally.
> Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
>
> TIA.

> Barry Hadder
> bhad...@gmail.com

Barry Hadder