While I'm not sure about the legal ramifications of breaking DRM, I wouldn't call running the Amazon Kindle app on the Mac using VMWare or Bootcamp as being 'available' on the Mac. Sort of like saying an automobile can be driven just fine on a railroad track by loading and towing it on a flatbed train car.

CB