I guess I should set this up as a project for myself but I know nothing about Applescripts.

One of the really frustrating things for me is the lack of a page down or up command which can work in Mail Messages. This means that in really long text email messages, for example in a mail digest the only navigation options are by line or to the top or bottom of the email. Even a quick nav paragraph granularity will only deliver a single line as there is a line break at the end of each line.

This makes navigating these digests tedious especially if they contain lots of repeated previous messages contents in their threads.

I wonder how difficult it would be to set up a script which had the affect of forcing the cursor to jump say 25 or 30 lines down or up, thus emulating a page up or down command.

I have tried all the available VO navigation options in Numpad and Keypad commander but none of them will work in Mail Messages so this would be a genuinely useful script.

David Griffith