Hi,
This works for phones but still worth a shot for a computer. I would put the
computer in a sac of rice and maybe let it sit over night. the rice will help
suck off all the liquid.
If this doesn’t work, there are no other real solutions. Even if you have Apple
care, they will not repair your mac as it was “accidental” damage and according
to the apple care terms for a mac, repairs do not cover accidental damage.
your only real solution is getting it sent in to get repaired. Depending on the
extent of your damage, this can be pretty expensive.
good luck