You can read PDF on theBrailleEdge I think. I know you can on their
other products. I do love the VarioUltra but it is taking a very long
time to resolve its issues. Battery, no direct support from Apple yet
but there are work arounds, and the issue of freezing and losing your
work in the notetaker are but a few problems that stil are
outstanding. When these are fixed and apple finally supports it
properly I'll be able to highly recommendit. Even with the problems, I
do like it, but just to be aware that all's not well with the
VarioUltra just yet.