hello chris can I map my keys with vm and can I do it with windows
running and sorry to hijack the thread

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Moore
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:38 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VM 7 Microsoft Question

I don’t have a direct answer for you but have a few things you could check.
The first thing I would try is to put your screen reader in key describe mode
to ensure you are hitting the alt key.  The alt key would be the option key
unless you’ve mapped it to something else.  There are other things to check
depending on how you have configured fusion.

Chris